If you’re looking for relationship coaching it is most likely for one of two reasons:
1) You still haven’t found Mr. or Mrs. Right, and the search is getting exhausting because time after time you keep hitting a dead end. Or…
2) You’ve tried everything to make your current relationship work and it feels like you’re getting nowhere fast. You need to find a way to make your relationship better for you and your partner.
Whether you’re trying to find the right person or are struggling to make things work, Relationship Coaching can help.
What Is Relationship Coaching?
Let’s begin with what it is not. This is not Couples Therapy or even Couples Coaching. This is INDIVIDUAL Coaching that will help you become a stronger participant in all of the relationships you engage in.
This program is for you if realize that the time has come to change how you show up, how you communicate, and how you contribute to the relationships in your life. It is for you whether you are single, dating, or married. There is no relationship prerequisite.
Relationships with a spouse, boss, family member, or friend can all be difficult and this program is designed to help you face challenges and obstacles in your relationships and find solutions to make those bonds even stronger.
Years of therapy and coaching with clients have culminated in the proven methods you will experience in this program. You will learn to communicate and nurture your relationships in an entirely new way, opening your eyes to realistic expectations and the path to healthier relationships with everyone in your life.
You will walk away from this program with:
- Clarity on where your biggest challenges are around relationships
- Knowledge and tools to help you overcome those challenges
- New dating methods if you are single
- The ability to get out of your own head when it comes to relationships
- A clear understanding of what to look for in a relationship and how to find it
- Skills that will help you improve communication and create relationships that are stronger than ever before
This program isn’t just for those struggling with romantic relationships.
It is specifically designed to help guide you through how to enhance most relationships, not just romantic ones. Those relationships can include intimate relationships, friendships, and family bonds.
If you find that you get stuck in a rut with your relationships and are constantly trying to solve the same issues over and over again, it’s time to ask for help.
In many situations there are patterns that have been created and untangling the issues that seem difficult to resolve can be like untangling a thin chain; it seems impossible but sometimes, if you pull out the right part, it starts to unravel back to its original form easily.
The best part? The earlier you catch the problem, the easier it is to unravel and rewire the lines of communication. That’s what this program will help you do.
It is ideal for you if:
- You feel that finding the right relationship is an impossible goal or an obstacle that you can’t overcome.
- You feel like you have the skills to enjoy healthy relationships, but just need to brush up and get more informed.
- You have tried over and over again only to find yourself with the wrong person no matter what you do.
- You find yourself going in circles in your current relationship(s) and repeating the same arguments or facing the same struggles again and again.
- You have spent much of your life focused on work and your goals without much thought or time for relationships but are now looking to focus on the important people currently in your life or finding the right person to spend it with.
Positive and rewarding relationship do exist, but sometimes you need to work on yourself first. Sometimes you need to look at your strategies for meeting and building relationships with others and solidify that foundation. Only then can you begin to build upon it knowing that the walls will be strong and supported and this Coaching Program will help you do exactly that.
How Does Coaching Work?
First, we begin with a brief Discovery Session where we ask one another questions and determine if we are a good fit to work together.
If we choose to move forward together, we can begin a coaching program which typically includes a weekly in-person session or a virtual call via Zoom. This platform allows us to use the video camera which offers a more intimate, face-to-face session which you can record and refer back to later if you’d like.
If you are ready for coaching to begin, please contact me using the form below.